百度360必应搜狗淘宝本站头条
当前位置:网站首页 > 技术文章 > 正文

200句听懂开车导航英文(开车的导航叫什么名字)

zhezhongyun 2025-03-28 23:22 39 浏览

  1. Do I take a left here or keep going straight?
    這裡我應該左轉還是直走?
  2. You’ll want to keep going straight for another mile.
    你應該再直走一英里
  3. After that, take the next right.
    接下來在下一個路口右轉
  4. How far is the right turn from here?
    距離這裡的右轉口有多遠?
  5. It’s about a two-minute drive from this point.
    大約是兩分鐘車程
  6. Okay, I’ll keep an eye out for the street sign.
    好的,我會注意路標的
  7. Don’t worry, the sign is pretty easy to spot.
    別擔心,路標很容易看見
  8. Should I be in the right lane now?
    我現在應該進入右車道嗎?
  9. Yeah, get into the right lane to be safe.
    是的,現在進右車道比較安全
  10. Great, I see the turn coming up now.
    好的,我看到轉彎口了
  11. After I turn right, do I stay on that road?
    我右轉之後是不是就一直走這條路?
  12. Yes, just stay on that road for about five blocks.
    是的,一直走這條路,大約五個街區
  13. Will there be a stoplight or anything?
    會有紅綠燈嗎?
  14. There’s a stop sign, but no traffic light.
    這裡有個停車標誌,但沒有紅綠燈
  15. Alright, I’ll be careful at the stop sign.
    好的,我會在停車標誌處小心
  16. Once you pass the stop sign, keep going straight.
    過了停車標誌之後,繼續直走
  17. Should I watch for any landmarks to know I’m close?
    有什麼地標可以幫助我知道快到了嗎?
  18. There’s a gas station on your left as a good marker.
    你左邊會有一個加油站,這是個不錯的標記
  19. Got it, I’ll look out for the gas station.
    知道了,我會注意加油站
  20. Do I turn after the gas station or keep going?
    我是在加油站後轉彎,還是繼續走?
  21. You’ll want to turn right immediately after the gas station.
    你會在加油站後馬上右轉
  22. Is the turn easy to miss, or is it well-marked?
    這個轉彎口會不會很容易錯過,還是很明顯?
  23. It’s not too hard to find, but don’t drive too fast.
    不會太難找,但別開太快
  24. Thanks, I’ll slow down near the gas station.
    謝謝,我會在接近加油站時放慢速度
  25. Should I be worried about heavy traffic here?
    這裡的交通會很繁忙嗎?
  26. Usually, it’s not too bad, but it depends on the time of day.
    通常不會太擁擠,但也要看時間
  27. I see the gas station now; turning right after it.
    我看到加油站了,現在準備右轉
  28. Perfect, you’re almost there.
    很好,你快到了
  29. How much further do I have to go?
    還有多遠?
  30. Just a few more minutes; you’re doing great.
    再幾分鐘就到了,你很棒
  31. Do I need to make another turn after this?
    轉完之後還要再轉彎嗎?
  32. No, just stay on this road for a bit longer.
    不需要了,只要再沿這條路走一會兒
  33. Does this road loop back around, or will I need directions later?
    這條路會繞回來,還是我需要再問路?
  34. It’ll loop back around, so you won’t get lost.
    它會繞回來,你不會迷路的
  35. Should I stay in the left or right lane?
    我應該保持在左車道還是右車道?
  36. Stay in the right lane for now.
    現在保持在右車道比較好
  37. How long until the next turn?
    距離下一個轉彎還有多久?
  38. About two minutes, and then you’ll make a left.
    大概兩分鐘後左轉
  39. Alright, I’ll watch for the left turn.
    好的,我會注意左轉路口
  40. The street sign is kind of small, so don’t miss it.
    路標比較小,不要錯過了
  41. If I miss the turn, can I loop back easily?
    如果我錯過了轉彎,可以容易地繞回來嗎?
  42. Yeah, it’s easy to circle back around if needed.
    可以,很容易就能繞回來
  43. I see the turn, making a left now.
    我看到轉彎處了,現在左轉
  44. Good job! You’re really close now.
    做得好!你已經很接近了
  45. How far is the destination from here?
    從這裡到目的地還有多遠?
  46. You’re about half a mile away.
    大約還有半英里
  47. Should I park on the street or is there a lot?
    我應該在路邊停車還是有停車場?
  48. There’s a parking lot just ahead on your right.
    前方右邊就有個停車場
  49. Is it usually crowded this time of day?
    這個時間停車場會不會很擠?
  50. It can be, but you should find a spot.
    可能會有點擠,但應該能找到位置
  51. I see the lot now. Should I turn in here?
    我看到停車場了,應該在這裡轉進去嗎?
  52. Yep, go ahead and pull in.
    是的,進去吧
  53. Is there a specific place I should park?
    我應該停在哪裡?
  54. Any spot should be fine.
    隨便找個車位都可以
  55. Got it, I’m parking now.
    好的,我正在停車
  56. Awesome, you made it!
    太好了,你到了!
  57. Thanks for the help with directions!
    謝謝你的幫忙!
  58. No problem, glad you made it without getting lost.
    不客氣,幸好你沒有迷路
  59. I was a bit worried at first, but it wasn’t too hard.
    一開始我有點擔心,但其實並不難
  60. See? I told you it’d be easy.
    看吧,我就說很簡單吧
  61. Do I turn right or left at the next intersection?
    我在下一個路口應該右轉還是左轉?
  62. You’ll want to make a left there.
    你應該在那裡左轉
  63. Is it a busy intersection?
    那裡會是個繁忙的路口嗎?
  64. Not usually, but there might be a few cars.
    通常不會,但可能會有幾輛車
  65. Okay, I’ll be cautious just in case.
    好的,我會小心點
  66. After I turn, how far until the next turn?
    我轉彎後還要開多久才能轉下一個彎?
  67. You’ll go straight for about a mile.
    你應該直走大約一英里
  68. Should I stay in the right lane?
    我應該保持在右車道嗎?
  69. Yeah, the right lane is best.
    是的,右車道比較好
  70. Got it, I’m in the right lane now.
    知道了,我已經進右車道了
  71. Do I need to watch out for any detours?
    這條路上有沒有什麼繞路的情況?
  72. Not that I know of, the road should be clear.
    沒有,我沒聽說有什麼繞路
  73. Will I see any signs for my next turn?
    我會看到有指示路標嗎?
  74. Yes, there’s a sign about half a mile ahead.
    是的,大約半英里後會有個路標
  75. Should I be in the left lane for that turn?
    我應該在左車道準備轉彎嗎?
  76. No, stay in the right lane; it’s a right turn.
    不,不用,保持在右車道,因為是右轉
  77. I’m approaching the sign now.
    我快到路標了
  78. Great, just make a right when you see it.
    很好,看到就右轉
  79. Is this the last turn?
    這是最後一個轉彎了嗎?
  80. Yes, after that you’re straight to your destination.
    是的,之後就一直直走到目的地
  81. How far is it after this turn?
    轉完彎後還有多遠?
  82. It’s about five minutes from here.
    大約還有五分鐘
  83. Any landmarks I should look out for?
    有什麼地標我可以參考嗎?
  84. There’s a large red building on your left.
    你左邊會有一棟紅色的大樓
  85. I see the building now.
    我看到了紅色的大樓
  86. Perfect, you’re almost there!
    很好,你快到了!
  87. Should I start looking for parking?
    我應該開始找地方停車了嗎?
  88. Yes, there’s street parking up ahead.
    是的,前面有路邊停車位
  89. Is it usually crowded here?
    這裡通常會很擠嗎?
  90. Sometimes, but there are usually a few spots.
    有時候會,但通常還能找到幾個空位
  91. Do I turn right at the light or keep going straight?
    我是該在紅綠燈右轉還是繼續直走?
  92. Keep going straight through the light.
    你應該直走過紅綠燈
  93. What’s the next street I should be watching for?
    我應該注意什麼街道?
  94. It’s Elm Street, and you’ll turn left.
    是Elm街,左轉
  95. Is there a sign for Elm Street?
    這裡有指示Elm街的路標嗎?
  96. Yes, but it’s a bit small.
    有,但路標有點小
  97. I’ll make sure to slow down then.
    我會放慢速度仔細看
  98. Good idea, it’s easy to miss if you’re going fast.
    好主意,開太快可能會錯過
  99. Do I stay on Elm for long?
    轉進Elm街後還要走多久?
  100. No, just for a few blocks.
    不用走太久,大概幾個街區
  101. Should I expect any construction on this route?
    這條路會有施工嗎?
  102. I didn’t see any the last time I passed through.
    我上次經過的時候沒有看到
  103. That’s good to know. Any tolls along the way?
    太好了,那有沒有收費站?
  104. No tolls, you’re in the clear.
    沒有收費站,你不用擔心
  105. Do I take the highway exit here?
    我應該從這個高速路出口下去嗎?
  106. Yes, take this exit and merge onto Main Street.
    是的,下這個出口,然後匯入Main街
  107. Do I need to stay in the left lane after merging?
    匯入之後我應該保持在左車道嗎?
  108. No, the right lane will be better for your next turn.
    不,保持在右車道比較好,因為你馬上要轉彎
  109. Got it, moving over to the right lane.
    知道了,我在進右車道了
  110. Good, your turn is coming up soon.
    很好,轉彎口快到了
  111. Should I be watching for any specific signs?
    我應該注意什麼路標嗎?
  112. Yes, there’s a sign for Oak Avenue about a mile ahead.
    是的,大約一英里後有個指示Oak大街的路標
  113. Do I turn onto Oak Avenue?
    我應該在Oak大街右轉嗎?
  114. Yes, turn right when you see it.
    是的,看到路標就右轉
  115. I see the sign, turning right now.
    我看到路標了,現在右轉
  116. Great, now stay on Oak for about two miles.
    很好,現在沿著Oak大街走大約兩英里
  117. Any landmarks I should watch for?
    有什麼地標可以參考嗎?
  118. There’s a park on your right, and you’ll turn after that.
    你右邊會有個公園,過了公園再轉彎
  119. I see the park, turning after it now.
    我看到公園了,現在準備轉彎
  120. Perfect, you’re on track.
    很好,你走對了
  121. How far is it from here?
    從這裡到目的地還有多遠?
  122. You’ve got about another five minutes.
    還有大約五分鐘
  123. Should I stay on this road the whole way?
    我是不是應該一直走這條路?
  124. Yes, no more turns until you arrive.
    是的,直到你到達目的地,不用再轉彎了
  125. Is parking easy to find at the destination?
    到達目的地後停車方便嗎?
  126. It depends on the time of day, but you should be fine.
    要看時間,但應該能找到位置
  127. Do I need to look for street signs for parking?
    我應該注意路邊的停車標誌嗎?
  128. Yes, just make sure you’re in a legal zone.
    是的,確保你停在合法區域
  129. Thanks for the heads-up, I’ll watch for signs.
    謝謝提醒,我會注意標誌
  130. No problem, glad to help!
    不客氣,樂意幫忙
  131. Am I supposed to take the second or third exit?
    我應該在第二個還是第三個出口下?
  132. You’ll take the second exit.
    你應該在第二個出口下
  133. Is the exit clearly marked?
    這個出口有明顯的標誌嗎?
  134. Yes, you’ll see signs for it about half a mile ahead.
    有,大約半英里後你會看到路標
  135. Should I slow down as I approach the exit?
    我應該在接近出口時減速嗎?
  136. Yes, it can come up faster than you expect.
    是的,出口來得比你想像的快
  137. I see the signs, taking the exit now.
    我看到路標了,現在下出口
  138. Perfect, you’re on the right path.
    很好,你走對路了
  139. Do I turn left after exiting?
    下了出口後要左轉嗎?
  140. Yes, turn left and then merge onto the main road.
    是的,左轉,然後匯入主路
  141. How far do I go on this road?
    我在這條路上要走多遠?
  142. It’s about a ten-minute drive from here.
    大約十分鐘的車程
  143. Should I stay in the right lane?
    我應該保持在右車道嗎?
  144. Yes, the right lane is the safest bet.
    是的,右車道比較安全
  145. Will I see signs for my next turn?
    我會看到轉彎的路標嗎?
  146. Yes, there’s a large sign about a mile ahead.
    會的,約一英里後有個很大的路標
  147. I see the sign, should I turn here?
    我看到路標了,現在要轉彎嗎?
  148. Yes, make that right turn.
    是的,右轉
  149. Do I stay on this road for a while?
    我會在這條路上開一段時間嗎?
  150. Yes, just a few more miles.
    是的,還有幾英里
  151. Is there any construction on this route today?
    今天這條路上有施工嗎?
  152. Not today, the road is clear.
    今天沒有,道路暢通
  153. Should I be aware of any speed traps?
    有沒有測速照相?
  154. Sometimes there’s one near the school zone.
    有時候學校區附近會有
  155. Got it, I’ll watch my speed.
    知道了,我會注意車速
  156. Are there any landmarks before I arrive?
    到達之前還有什麼地標嗎?
  157. There’s a large mall on your left.
    你左邊會看到一個大型購物中心
  158. I see the mall now.
    我看到購物中心了
  159. Great, you’re only a few minutes away.
    很好,你還有幾分鐘就到了
  160. Should I look for parking near the entrance?
    我應該在入口附近找停車位嗎?
  161. Yes, the entrance has the most available spots.
    是的,入口處的車位通常比較多
  162. Is there a fee for parking?
    停車要收費嗎?
  163. No, parking is free.
    不,這裡停車是免費的
  164. That’s good to know.
    那真是太好了
  165. Do I turn left at this next intersection?
    我在下一個路口要左轉嗎?
  166. Yes, make a left, and then you’ll see the parking lot.
    是的,左轉,然後你會看到停車場
  167. Should I look for a specific entrance?
    我需要找特定的入口嗎?
  168. Any entrance should be fine.
    任何入口都可以
  169. I see the parking lot now.
    我看到停車場了
  170. Perfect, you’ve made it!
    很好,你到了
  171. Am I on the right road, or did I miss a turn?
    我現在在正確的路上嗎,還是錯過了轉彎?
  172. No, you’re on the right road. Just keep going straight.
    你在正確的路上,繼續直走就好
  173. Is the turn coming up soon?
    我快要轉彎了嗎?
  174. Yes, it’s the second left after the light.
    是的,過了紅綠燈後第二個左轉
  175. Should I move into the left lane now?
    我現在應該進入左車道嗎?
  176. Yes, go ahead and switch lanes.
    是的,現在可以換到左車道了
  177. I’m in the left lane now.
    我已經在左車道了
  178. Great, the turn is coming up.
    很好,轉彎口快到了
  179. I see the street, turning left now.
    我看到路了,現在左轉
  180. Awesome, you’re almost there.
    很棒,你快到了
  181. Do I need to make another turn after this?
    轉完這個彎還需要再轉彎嗎?
  182. No, just go straight for another block.
    不需要了,過一個街區就到了
  183. Should I park on the street?
    我應該停在路邊嗎?
  184. Yes, there should be street parking available.
    是的,這裡應該有路邊停車位
  185. Is it usually crowded here?
    這裡通常會很擠嗎?
  186. Sometimes, but there’s usually a spot or two open.
    有時候會,但通常還有一兩個車位
  187. Should I watch for any parking restrictions?
    我需要注意停車限制嗎?
  188. Yes, check the signs for time limits.
    是的,留意標誌上的停車時間限制
  189. Thanks for the tip, I’ll check the signs.
    謝謝提醒,我會查看標誌
  190. No problem, happy to help.
    不客氣,樂意幫忙
  191. Am I going the right way, or did I miss something?
    我現在走對了嗎,還是錯過了什麼?
  192. No, you’re on the right track. Keep following this road.
    你走對了,繼續沿這條路走就好
  193. Should I look for any landmarks to know I’m close?
    到了附近有什麼地標嗎?
  194. There’s a tall office building on the right.
    你右邊會看到一棟高的辦公大樓
  195. I see the building now.
    我看到那棟樓了
  196. Great, just a few more minutes and you’ll be there.
    很好,再走幾分鐘你就到了
  197. Do I turn right after the building?
    我是不是該在這棟樓後右轉?
  198. Yes, turn right and you’ll see the entrance.
    是的,右轉後你會看到入口
  199. Should I start looking for parking now?
    我現在應該開始找停車位嗎?
  200. Yes, the parking lot is just ahead on your left.
    是的,停車場就在前方的左邊

相关推荐

3D边框效果绝了Jetpack Compose也太会玩了吧

在JetpackCompose中创建惊艳的3D边框效果大家好!今天我要分享一个超酷的技巧——如何在JetpackCompose中创建3D边框效果。这种效果可以应用于任何视图和任何形状...

“雨”你同行,他们在岗位上为您守护……

7月10日京津冀地区迎来降雨天气京铁人以“降雨预警”为令迎风而上逆水而行全力守护铁路运输安全雨帘下的“摆渡人”北京站、石家庄站及时铺设防滑垫,检查排水设施,确保旅客行走通道安全。北京北站加密站台巡视...

战士实用小福利!巧用宏命令让血条更直观

很多战士朋友经常被怒气和血条所困扰,如何及时的进行规避开启防御技能?如何更好的利用怒气打出伤害?成为了众多战士的首要问题。现在即使在没有插件的支持下我们也可以实现这样的功能,巧用宏命令就可以让怒气和血...

python操作word 添加导航栏,导航栏在左边显示

点赞标记,明天就能用上这几个技巧!要实现Python生成Word文档并显示左侧导航栏(即导航窗格),需通过标题样式标记文档结构+修改文档视图设置两步完成。以下是详细且经过验证的解决方案,基于pytho...

田渊栋等原班人马作:AI生成长篇故事,数千字长文也能连贯、有趣

机器之心报道编辑:小舟、陈萍以后,写故事这脑力活可以交给AI了。前段时间,模仿人类写作过程的语言模型Re^3发布,该模型不需要微调大模型,而是通过设计prompt来生成一致性强的故事。现在...

VBA常用代码_1、文本格式整理

本人财务岗位,非专业编程人员,请勿以专业看待哈,能用无BUG即可!均是我在工作中常用的补充功能,且具有通用性的功能。基于实用性而编写。不见理论,只需要你会复制粘贴就行。看完第一篇文章,结合之后更新的内...

行业首选的文档管理工具Aspose.Words新版本v16.3.0发布

Aspose.Words是一款先进的文档处理控件,在不使用MicrosoftWords的情况下,它可以使用户在各个应用程序中执行各种文档处理任务,其中包括文档的生成、修改、渲染、打印,文档格式转换和...

作为前端工程师必须懂得的33个CSS核心概念

你真的懂CSS吗?层叠样式表(CSS)是网页设计的支柱,能将单调的HTML转变为视觉惊艳的交互界面。要精通CSS,必须理解从基础选择器到动画、响应式设计等高级技巧在内的核心概念。无论你是初学者还是资深...

全力做好节假日期间服务保障工作

为保障五一期间ETC运营工作正常有序开展,甘肃省高速公路ETC管理服务中心全力以赴、恪尽职守,使各项工作有备无患。一是要求中心全体职工牢固树立安全发展观念,时刻紧绷“安全弦”,夯实安全生产基础,落实安...

Manila's hyping up of illegal 'arbitral award' nothing but a damp squib

Manila'shypingupofillegal'arbitralaward'nothingbutadampsquib:ChinaDailyeditorial-Opi...

QLabel 文字两端对齐解决方案

在Qt开发中,实现QLabel文字两端对齐是一个常见需求。本文将介绍多种在Qt中实现QLabel文字两端对齐的方法及其原理。Qt本身具备文字两端对齐的支持,但需要同时使用Qt::AlignJ...

tkinter中的一些自定义控件,你知道几个呢?

用tkinter图形库编写过界面的朋友都知道,tkinter中拥有的图形控件很少,ttk中虽然新增了一些,但是这也不足以满足我们的使用,因为我们在编写图形界面的时候会用到各种各样的控件,有些是tkin...

一个人的婚礼:她送给自己的新婚礼物是遗体捐献书

style="text-indent:2em;">1月20日,在重庆武隆区医院的病房里,爱心人士为21岁的杨春燕在医院举办了一场没有新郎的婚礼,圆了春燕穿婚纱、走红毯的心愿,仪式后春燕签署了遗体...

毕业论文小技巧:word排版之章节自动化编号

设置大纲多级列表目的是方便增删章节时实现章节标号的自动编号,并且实现论文图表公式编号按照章节顺序自动编号。准备工作:假设前面已经定义好章节标题样式分别为标题一论文章标题、论文节标题、论文小节标题、论文...

伊朗呼吁土耳其立即终止对叙军事行动

style="text-indent:2em;">新华社德黑兰1月21日电(记者马骁穆东)伊朗外交部21日发表声明说,希望土耳其立即终止在叙利亚阿夫林发起的军事行动,避免叙北部危机进一步恶化。...